- Classes meet Sundays only at Indianapolis Racquet Club East from Feb. 14-March 21, and at West Indy Racquet Club from Feb. 21-March 28.
- Please review dates and times below.
- In addition to NJTL of Indianapolis’ waiver, you will have to sign waivers for IRC and West Indy as well. You can sign IRC’s here and West Indy’s here.
- Masks must be worn in the clubs, and are strongly encouraged for the players on the court.
- At both facilities, only one parent per household may accompany a minor and remain on the premises.
- For more on IRC’s policies, click here. For more on West Indy’s policies, click here.
- Refunds are not available unless your class choices are full.
- A tryout is required for the Levels 2 and 3 classes. The only tryout date for Winter II classes is Feb. 10 at IRC East. Click here for more information.
- As with all of our programs, NJTL of Indianapolis is pleased to offer scholarships for children interested in playing tennis but who require a bit of financial assistance in order to do so. To be considered for a scholarship, please call Tyler in our office at 317-429-9965.
- For a printable registration form, visit our Printable Forms Page.
Winter II Program Instructions
Please keep in mind that all participants must wear regulation tennis shoes or they will not be allowed to play. Black-soled running shoes, cross trainers and basketball shoes permanently mark the tennis courts and ARE NOT ALLOWED.
Potential Level 2 and Level 3 participants are required to try out unless the player passed a previous NJTL tryout.