- Classes meet Sundays only at Indianapolis Racquet Club East from Nov. 1-Dec. 6.
- There will be no classes on Nov. 29.
- Please review dates and times below.
- In addition to NJTL of Indianapolis’ waiver, you will have to sign IRC’s waiver as well. You can sign it here.
- Masks must be worn in the club, and are optional for the players on the court. All instructors, however, are required to wear masks.
- Only one parent per household may accompany a minor and may remain on the premises.
- For more on IRC’s policies, click here.
- There are no refunds.
- As with all of our programs, NJTL of Indianapolis is pleased to offer scholarships for children interested in playing tennis but who require a bit of financial assistance in order to do so. To be considered for a scholarship, please call Tyler in our office at 317-429-9965.
- For a printable registration form, visit our Printable Forms Page.
Winter I Program Instructions
Please keep in mind that all participants must wear regulation tennis shoes or they will not be allowed to play. Black-soled running shoes, cross trainers and basketball shoes permanently mark the tennis courts and ARE NOT ALLOWED.
Potential Level 2 and Level 3 participants are required to try out unless the player passed a previous NJTL tryout.