Volunteer & Job Opportunities
NJTL Tennis Instructors Needed
NJTL of Indianapolis is seeking to hire responsible, enthusiastic, and motivated individuals for its tennis programs to teach tennis, life skills, and healthy living to kids between the ages of 5-18.
– Click to Read NJTL Instructor Job Description
NJTL of Indianapolis is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are working with our friends at Central Indiana Tennis Association and USTA Midwest to organize a tennis event for mentors and the kids they mentor through Big Brothers & Big Sisters of Central Indiana. We need volunteers to help run drill stations on Saturday, September 30 from 10am – noon at Tarkington Park. Tennis experience would be helpful but is not necessary. For more information or to sign up, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NJTL of Indianapolis is always in need of volunteers to assist with a number of other activities:
- General office assistance (filing, folding, putting manuals together and other office duties)
- Mail campaign assistance (stuffing, labeling and sealing envelopes)
- Event assistance (staffing the NJTL booth at community fairs)
- Registration mailing assistance (stuffing, labeling and sealing envelopes)
Please contact us at 317-429-9965 or email@example.com if you are interested in volunteering for NJTL.
Questions? Contact Us.