NJTL of Indianapolis Policies
- Online registration and printable registration forms will be available at indynjtl.org.
- If you are unable to register online or download a registration form, we will mail you a registration form upon receipt of a self-addressed stamped envelope, addressed to:
NJTL of Indianapolis
1310 E. 96th St., Suite 100
Indianapolis, IN 46240
- Registration fees are NON-REFUNDABLE and cannot be deferred toward a future NJTL class.
- Registration is not final until the office has received the registration form, including parental consent, and payment.
- Under no circumstance will we “hold a spot”.
- If a check is returned unpaid, the participant’s guardians will be notified and given 10 days to redeem the check amount and the service fee of $12 with cash or certified funds.
Class Placement Policy:
- Class placement is based upon participant’s age.
- Fall Session – Age as of September 1
- Winter Session I – Age as of October 1
- Winter Session II – Age as of January 1
- Spring Session – Age as of April 1
- Summer Session – Age as of June 1
- Level 2 and Level 3 placement are based upon tryouts. Tryout dates will be posted at indynjtl.org.
Class Capacity Policy:
- Once class size is set, it is firm. We will not exceed the maximum number of players we have set for each class.
Class Cancellation Policy:
- There will be NO REFUNDS and NO MAKEUP CLASSES for cancellations due to inclement weather (Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter Sessions). The health and safety of our players and staff is our top priority.
- Instructors are asked to notify the NJTL office no later than 15 minutes prior to the start of a class that is being cancelled. Our office staff makes every effort to post cancellations at indynjtl.org and via Twitter.
In order to fulfill its mission, National Junior Tennis League of Indianapolis Inc. (NJTL of Indianapolis) provides scholarships to qualifying participants, if needed. In order to be eligible for a scholarship, the participant or the participant’s family must receive state assistance through: (i) free/reduced school lunches; (ii) Hoosier Healthwise Insurance (Indiana’s health care program for low income families, pregnant women, and children); or (iii) Hoosier Works (Indiana’s Food Stamps/TANF assistance program). NJTL of Indianapolis reserves the right to award a scholarship to a participant who does not otherwise qualify but demonstrates financial need.
We ask that families of children who request scholarships make a minimum $5 donation to NJTL of Indianapolis.
– Scholarship Application Form
- The NJTL office will not give out instructor contact information.